If you want to know the big north and this iconic city you can opt for this all-inclusive package.
We offer an apartment facing the sea with capacity for 6 people, fully furnished.
The package is assembled to measure, being the minimum 2 nights and two days.
Activities that you can choose to do:
-To know the former saltpeter offices of Humberstone and Santa Laura
-To know villages like Mamiñas and their mud baths
-Pica and Matilla villages
-Pampa del Tamarugal
-Pueblo de La Tirana
-Parque Nacional Isluga
-Geysers de Puchundiza
-Geoglifos de Pintados
-Paragliding from Alto Hospicio to Iquique
-Visit by boat to the sinking of La Esmeralda
-Visit to the museum replica La Esmeralda
-Product tasting of the sea
-Shopping in La Zofri
- Walk along the seafront promenade
-Visit to altiplanic villages of the I region
-City tour around Iquique
-Visit to fishing coves
These would be the classic options, you can do more if you like and everything depends on your time for this.
* In this pack we also guarantee transfers within Iquique (We provide a mobile phone to be in contact)
* Tourist guide and photographer
* The meals will depend on the itineraries they want to make and their tastes.
* You can choose to return to Calama, San Pedro de Atacama or Iquique airport
For more information, do not hesitate to write us with your requests!